The camp is open to anyone aged 8-12 years who is looking to:
- Build lifelong friendships with other Ismailis from across the UK and Europe
- Develop team building and leadership skills through challenging outdoor activities, interactive team projects and engaging evening entertainment
- Challenge themselves intellectually and spiritually
Facilitators aged 18 – 30
We’re looking for creative, passionate and energetic facilitators to help make C&S 2020 the best camp yet! Being a facilitator is an opportunity to build your skills in communication, problem-solving and leadership, and we can assure you that you’ll also have a blast.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Communicate with parents to ensure a smooth process from application to pick-up
- Coordinate and lead a group of participants throughout the weekend
- Provide support to participants who are experiencing camp for the first time
- Facilitate team-building activities and games to keep participants engaged
- Design, organise and lead evening activities
- Contribute to debrief sessions each evening, and help to develop co-facilitators
Skills we’re looking for:
- Energy, creativity and passion
- Collaborative approach to teamwork
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to unexpected circumstances
The success of the camp rests on the shoulders of a great team of facilitators –
are you ready to step up?
The application process will be a two-stage process. The first is an online application form with just a few questions, telling us a bit about yourself, why you’ve chosen to apply for C&S and what you think you could bring to camp!
The second stage will be a face-to-face interview where you’ll get the chance to meet the team. Everyone who applies will get an interview.
We welcome all applicants from any educational background, culture, location and ability. Even if you don’t feel you fit all of the criteria, we encourage you to apply and not to forget we will support you throughout the process! We look forward to getting to know you.