Youth Camps was established over 20 years ago with the first ever UK based Caring & Sharing camp. Since then, AKYSB, ITREB, and AKEB have worked together to create several camps and programs for a wider age range of the youth of our Jamat under the mandate of the council. Youth Camps have been excellent for fostering lifelong relationships, promoting personal growth, and providing multi-disciplinary skill building.
- Lifelong Friendships – To create lifelong friendships and unforgettable memories across all camps
- Healthy and Balanced Lifestyle – To promote active living and a balanced lifestyle across all camps
- Appreciation of Faith – To embed an awareness and appreciation of the values of our faith across all camps
- One Jamat – To celebrate diversity and create a sense of belonging across all camps
- Personal Growth – To develop personal skills sets across all camps
- Voluntary Service –To enhance the tradition of voluntary service across all camps
- Future Leaders – To nurture and develop future leaders across all camps